Luxury Car Rental in Thiene
We offer you many fantastic luxury cars among the best brands present on the market. Read the article below to know more.
Our mission is to satisfy the needs of our special clients, so we will follow you in the rental process step by step and our professional operator will explain to you in details all the vehicle’s features. If you have further questions or requests, do not hesitate to ask. We are always at your disposal and you can reach us via phone, via mail or via WhatsApp. What are you waiting for? Luxury car rental in Thiene awaits you.
In-depht information box: our fantastic luxury cars
As abovementioned we have a wide range of luxury cars so let’s start the list:
About Ferrari we have very exceptional models: Ferrari California Turbo, Portofino, 458 Spider, 488 Spider, GTC4 Lusso, F12 Berlinetta, 812 Superfast , Ferrari 488 Pista, Ferrari LaFerrari and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Then, about Lamborghini we have the incredible Huracan Spyder, the Huracan Performante Spyder, the Aventador, the Aventador S and the newest luxury SUV Urus.
About McLaren we have the 650s Spider, the 570 Coupé and the 720s Coupé.
About Mercedes we propose you the Brabus GTS 600, V Class and the S Class Cabrio.
Then, we have the Range Rover Vogue, a splendid 4×4.
About Maserati we can propose you two fantastic models: the Maserati Quattroporte and the Maserati Ghibli.
Lastly, we can offer you the most prestigious cars : the Rolls-Royce Wraith ,Rolls-Royce Ghost and Rolls-RoyceDawn.
What’s in Thiene interesting to visit?
Thiene is a very beautiful city and comune situated in the province of Vicenza. According to Wikipedia “the city has an active and lively industrial sector, composed mainly of small to medium-sized companies. The Centro Europeo per i Mestieri del Patrimonio is located at Villa Fabris. Of ancient Roman origin, it was acquired by the Visconti of Padua in the Middle Ages. Later it was a free commune, and subsequently part of the Republic of Venice.
- Palazzo Porto Colleoni Thiene (called The Castle, and also villa), built in the 15th century according to late Venetian-Gothic style. The main façade is characterized by a central portico with mullioned windows flanked by towers with merlons. The interior has frescoes by Giovanni Antonio Fasolo with Giovanni Battista Zelotti.
- Villa Thiene Cornaggia -Gothic architecture palace from the 15th century.
- Villa Beregan Cunico (17th century).
- Duomo -Baroque style Cathedral of Thiene
- San Vincenzo – Romanesque Gothic church dating to 1333; frescoes depicting the life of St Vincent date to 15th century.
- Oratory of the Natività della Vergine – small gothic jewel of a church.”