Luxury Car Rental in Teramo
Choose us as your car rental company…you won’t regret it! We have a wide range of fantastic luxury cars. Read below to know more.
Our mission is to satisfy the needs of our special clients, so we will follow you in the rental process step by step and our professional operator will explain to you in details all the vehicle’s features. If you have further questions or requests, do not hesitate to ask. We are always at your disposal and you can reach us via phone, via mail or via WhatsApp. What are you waiting for? Luxury car rental in Teramo awaits you.
In-depht information box: our fantastic luxury cars
As abovementioned we have a wide range of luxury cars so let’s start the list:
About Ferrari we have very exceptional models: Ferrari California Turbo, Portofino, 458 Spider, 488 Spider, GTC4 Lusso, F12 Berlinetta, 812 Superfast , Ferrari 488 Pista, Ferrari LaFerrari and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Then, about Lamborghini we have the incredible Huracan Spyder, the Huracan Performante Spyder, the Aventador, the Aventador S and the newest luxury SUV Urus.
About McLaren we have the 650s Spider, the 570 Coupé and the 720s Coupé.
About Mercedes we propose you the Brabus GTS 600, V Class and the S Class Cabrio.
Then, we have the Range Rover Vogue, a splendid 4×4.
About Maserati we can propose you two fantastic models: the Maserati Quattroporte and the Maserati Ghibli.
Lastly, we can offer you the most prestigious cars : the Rolls-Royce Wraith ,Rolls-Royce Ghost andRolls-RoyceDawn.
What’s in Teramo interesting to see?
Teramo is a beautiful city and comune located in the italian region of Abruzzo. According to Wikipedia “the city, 150 kilometres (93 miles) from Rome, is situated between the highest mountains of the Apennines (Gran Sasso d’Italia) and the Adriatic coast. The town is located by the confluence of the Vezzola and Tordino rivers, on a hillside area where the terrain features along with the Mediterranean climate make the territory rich in vineyards and olive groves.
The city’s main attractions include:
- the Cathedral of Saint Berardo, built in 1158 by bishop Guido II, in Romanesque style. It has a portal in Gothic style, finished in 1332 by the Roman master Deodato di Cosma. It houses a silver antependium by Nicola of Guardiagrele (with 35 scenes of the life of Jesus) and a polyptych by the Venetian artist Jacobello del Fiore depicting the Incoronation of the Virgin. Annexed is a 50-metre-tall (164-foot) bell tower.
- the Romanesque church of Sant’Antonio (1127), with a decorated portal. The interior, with a single nave, was renovated along Baroque lines.
- the church of San Getulio, built in the early Middle Ages on the ruins of a Roman temple, finally destroyed in 1155 by the Normans. Only the presbyterium and some Romanesque elements of the original building remain today.
- the church of San Domenico (14th century) with a fine Virgin with Child.
- the sanctuary of the Madonna delle Grazie (also known as Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie). It has a Romanesque cloister and a 15th-century miraculous wooden statue of the Virgin, attributed to Silvestro dell’Aquila.
- the Palazzo Vescovile (“Bishops Palace”), from the 14th century.
- the remains of the Roman theatre (built about 30 BC) and of the amphitheatre (about 3rd–4th century AD). Under Palazzo Savini are remains of a Roman domus, including a 1st-century BC opus tessellatum pavement which depicts a fighting lion and other decorative elements.
- the Torre Bruciata (“Burnt Tower”), a Roman tower from the 2nd century BC, in opus quadratum. The name derives from the traces left by the siege in 1156 by Robert III of Loritello.
- Church of Santa Maria de Praediis (10th–11th centuries), built using materials from the destroyed castle and Roman villas and temples.”
Where to stay and where to eat:
A very nice place to stay is the four stars Hotel Europa Beach Village. “With particular care on choice of furniture, in search of every particular of an refined and tasty ambient but also modern and comfortable, from 1958 the history of Hotel Europa Beach Village and its guests. The Hotel Europa Beach Village stands in the most exclusive and peaceful area of Giulianova, in a central position on the seafront promenade, just a few steps from the town centre and marina, it is the ideal place for holidays or business trips. The Hotel Europa Beach Village with its simply but friendly ambience, gives moments of pure pleasure on the beach, in the energy of sea, in the joy of the beach club village, in the leasure of the roof garden, in the kindness and efficiency of the staff. And to finish the day with the variety and freshness of our menu in the restaurant.” said the official website.
For more info feel free to contact us.