Luxury Car Rental in Menton
Our leading car rental company offers a wide range of luxury cars among the most popular brand on the market. Read below to know more!
We ensure a perfect service, in fact, we will follow you in the rental process step by step and our professional operator will explain to you in details all the vehicle’s features. If you have further questions or requests, do not hesitate to ask. We are always at your disposal and you can reach us via phone, via mail or via WhatsApp. What are you waiting for? Luxury car rental in Menton awaits you.
Our luxury cars, take a look:
As abovementioned we have a wide range of luxury cars so let’s start the list:
About Ferrari we have very exceptional models: Ferrari California Turbo, Portofino, 458 Spider, 488 Spider, GTC4 Lusso, F12 Berlinetta, 812 Superfast , Ferrari 488 Pista, Ferrari LaFerrari and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Then, about Lamborghini we have the incredible Huracan Spyder, the Huracan Performante Spyder, the Aventador, the Aventador S and the newest luxury SUV Urus.
About McLaren we have the 650s Spider, the 570 Coupé and the 720s Coupé.
About Mercedes we propose you the Brabus GTS 600, V Class and the S Class Cabrio.
Then, we have the Range Rover Vogue, a splendid 4×4.
About Maserati we can propose you two fantastic models: the Maserati Quattroporte and the Maserati Ghibli.
Lastly, we can offer you the most prestigious cars : the Rolls-Royce Wraith ,Rolls-Royce Ghost and Rolls-RoyceDawn.
What’s in Menton interesting to see?
Summer 2019 is around the corner! Come discover the splendid Menton, located on the French Riviera, it is called “perle de la France”.
According to Wikipedia: “Menton is famous for its gardens, including the Jardin Serre de la Madone, the Jardin botanique exotique de Menton (‘Le Val Rahmeh’), the Fontana Rosa, the Maria Serena garden, and the modernist gardens of Les Colombières. Le Val Rahmeh was established in 1905 by Englishman Sir Percy Radcliffe, the first owner of the gardens, and named for his wife. Villa Fontana Rosa was built in 1922 by Blasco Ibáñez, a Spanish novelist, and the gardens of the villa are now open to the public.
- The baroque basilica of Saint-Michel-Archange, with its belltower, was built in 1619 by the Genoese architect Lorenzo Lavagna.
- The Bastion Museum, which features decoration by Jean Cocteau, is located in the Bastion of the port of Menton. The bastion, built overwater in 1636 as an advance defense for the port by the Princes of Monaco, is now located at the shoreline.
- The wedding room at the Mairie (town hall) was painted in the 1950s by Cocteau, transforming it into a giant work of art.
- Menton is home to at least half a dozen beaches.
- The historic covered market was built in 1898 by local architect Adrien Rey. The market is open every day from 5 am until 1 pm in the summer; in the winter, it opens at 5:30 am. Over 30 kiosks both inside and around the market sell local and imported vegetables. The Belle Époque structure was one of many famous buildings constructed by the architect in the region.
- Next to the beach and the covered market is the Jean Cocteau Museum. It opened in 2011 and is close to the Bastion Museum”
Where to stay:
A very nice place to stay is the “Napoleon Hotel Menton”. According to the official website “the Hotel Napoleon is a haven of relaxation and tranquillity, yet it also has life and vibrancy. Picturesquely located between the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean and the soaring mountains which rise beyond, the Hotel Napoleon welcomes you for an unforgettable holiday, distinguished by a charming environment, upscale amenities and exceptional service. In the intimate setting of our elegant rooms, amidst the lush verdure and peaceful dappled shade of our tropical garden, in the cosily welcoming ambience of our lounge bar or near the temptingly refreshing waters of our lovely outdoor pool, everyone can find a setting to suit their mood. But wherever you decide to linger, you will know you are enjoying a true home from home.In the exceptional setting of the Bay of Garavan and the town of Menton, the Hotel Napoleon enjoys a very privileged location within easy walking distance of various beaches and just a short way from the charming and picturesque old town.”
Where to eat:
A good restaurant is the “A.Braijade Meridionale”. According to the official website “Influenced by the Mediterranean exchanges and others since its inception and its changes, this know how is served in a certain approach “Cook to provide the Maximum”
- A chef to take your order and prepare your plates and dishes would help you to choose the right beverages, and as well our master chef would pay attention to your potential diet.
- Being served in the best conditions (between our traditional way to cook and our way to receive clients). We ensure the fastest way to serve without neglecting obviously our quality.
- According to the periods we could suggest our help to set up specific events such as parties or groups.”